Thursday, September 9, 2010

RE: About This Blog

Dear Reader,

Yeah I am talking to you, you personally. Can we talk? I mean can "we"  talk? I need someone to talk to about things I have been seeing on the net, on television, in the news and in real life. There are some things I on which I need to vent. Not all of these things are positive but then they are not negative. Something new may come up.

A lot of the negative things are:

Forced child marriages.
Cruelty to people and to animals.
Waste of all things
Rudeness
People Who Have A Sense of Entitlement
Rampant Starvation for No Reason
Stupid Stuff Done in The Name of  Religion
People Trying to Blame God or a Superior Being for Their Own Ignorance
People Trying to Force Their Will on Everyone Else
Taxation Without Representation
Ms. and Mr. Average Man Expected to Carry and Support The Rest of The World Including The Rich
People Who Complain But Do Nothing (Ooops, could that be me?)
A Feeling of Hopelessness
(There is more but I have not the energy to put here at this time)

The Positive Things I See

Children Pursuing an Education in Spite of Threats
Women and Men Who Speakout for Right in Spite of the Risks
People Who Altruistically help Others With No Thought of Personal Gain
People Who Act with Common Decency Towards All
People Who Listen First
People Who Are Loving
Children Who Act with More Maturity Than Adults

PS
Feel free to comment here. Also feel free to suggest topics you would like to discuss. Obsene and threatening material, plus any against Blogger's rules will not be honored.

Feel free to suggest subjects that you want to discuss too.

No comments:

Post a Comment